This information relates to our use of your personal data.
Controllers of personal information
We are registered under the data protection laws governed in the United Kingdom, and we take all possible action to ensure there is no unauthorised access to your personal data.
For a fee of £10 made payable to us, you are entitled to see details of the personal data we hold on our systems about you. It is your responsibility to ensure the information we hold about you is kept up-to-date; should any of the information become inaccurate, we will make the necessary amendments and confirm to you the changes have been made.
You are also entitled to request the removal of your personal data from our records. To do so, please write to the Data Protection Officer, Adrian Flux Insurance Services, East Winch Hall, East Winch, King's Lynn, Norfolk, PE32 1HN. For security reasons, you must include your full name, address and date of birth when writing to us.
Uses for your data
The data you provide to us will be used for the following purposes:
- Quotation. Your data will be used to provide you with the best quote with our trusted partners in relation to the insurance services you are requesting a quotation for.
- Customer Services. Should you need to query, amend or cancel a policy you have taken up with us, we will use your personal data to assist you with the action or enquiry you are contacting us for.
- Contacting You. From time to time, we may wish to send you information relating to products or services we think may be of interest to you. You can opt-in or opt-out of receiving such information at any time by contacting us.
- Accessing the Digital Edition of Influx magazine. By signing up to view Influx magazine via the digital edition available on this website, you are giving permission for Adrian Flux Insurance Services to:
- manage your subscription to the digital edition of Influx magazine.
- alert you when a new issue of Influx magazine is available.
- contact you with offers and information that we feel may be of use to you.
You have the right to opt out of these mailings at any time by contacting us, or using the supplied unsubscribe link.
We will not sell, give or expose your personal data to any third party outside of the Adrian Flux Insurance Services group and trusted partners.
In order to provide you with an insurance quotation or additional services, we may need to collect and use personal information from you defined as sensitive data according to the Data Protection Act 1998. Such information includes, but is not limited to, medical history and criminal conviction information. By providing such information, you agree to the use of the data to process your quotation and policy by us and the involved parties.
We cannot be held responsible for the privacy policies and practices of other websites linked to our website. We do take great care in ensuring only links to companies, organisations and individuals following the same standards and policies as us remain on our website, but we cannot guarantee this. In such instances, you are advised to check the privacy policies on external websites that are not a part of the Adrian Flux Insurance Services group.
Non-personally identifiable data may be used in aggregate for statistical reporting and modelling purposes regarding usage of this website. Your use of this website constitutes acceptance of this condition.